Melody Mill! New Module for Eurorack!
25 November 2013 by Owen Osborn
We are pleased to announce the Melody Mill module! The Melody Mill brings the fun of the Pocket Piano to modular synthesizer setups! It's got a built-in keyboard, CV outputs, CV clock input, built-in arpeggiators, a sequencer, MIDI capabilities and a stamped gold-anodized panel.
With the Melody Mill you can:
- Use the CV output to control oscillators
- Connect your MIDI controller or computer to your modular setup using the MIDI input
- Play notes, record and playback sequences and arpeggios on your favorite modules
- Convert MIDI clock into CV pulses
- Clock the arpeggiator with an LFO for strange melodies
- 'Hold' notes for drones
- Connect the built-in square wave oscillator directly to a filter or an amp
- And more!..Details here: critterandguitari.com/melody-mill